Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shout out to Utah

















You know your are friends when..................

Highschool (Class of 89): One of the three says, "Let's join the Colorguard". One of the two remaining say, "What? You mean the Flag Team". The last of the three say, "Or the Fag Team". And the first friend says, "Its the Colorguard and its an easy way to letter, besides we can get the uniforms redone."

Fast Forward 2007. The first friend with the grand idea says, "I think I'll drag out that old of the Flag Team picture for the blog" only for the friend to respond, "You mean the Colorguard".
.
Thanks for experiencing life with me. Love you guys!

8 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Are those the uniforms you picked and changed?

Always fun to have old friends.

Kim Thomas said...

RO, Ruth!

Queen B said...

ha ha! love the pics!

Jenn Ann said...

I LOVE that you were also on Colorguard!!! I just did it to get out of PE. My costumes were far worse...I'm not sure I can bring myself to post them for the whole world to see though...

Anonymous said...

Just so you know Ruth those are not the uniforms we changed. We had something fun with red fringe that we wore during the summer for parades. :) You can see Jane/Laura whatever your name is looking quite refreshed. I think her alarm did not go off that morning. Thanks so much for sharing these photos! Good times!

Amy J

Anonymous said...

I guess your being in the colorguard prepared me for the all the band geeks that surround me!

Alice

Teri said...

Oh Jane, your hair is beautiful in this younger photos. I think you style it like that again.

My my, always so beautiful.

P.S. Hi Utah

Ann said...

Great photos...I was on the colorguard, also, but no pictures will be posted!