Sunday, November 4, 2007

The culprit has been retired







.
.
.
.
.
I loved the M12 headset for many reasons. It allowed me to hear conference calls at my desk without interrupting others or to get a crook neck. The headset never messed up my hair and I could easily mute. Because when it was on it was so visible it kept others from interrupting me.

Upon the unfortunate news that the M12’s were causing the terrible static on conference calls I agreed to replace. I have to admit, as much as I am a proponent of change, I sometimes reject major changes in my workflow.

It took a while to get the right ear piece (so many choices: over the ear and 4 different shapes and sizes to fit) on the M12 replacement.. Once I got it sized correctly I discovered the 2 biggest disadvantages are that I have to *6 to mute instead of a quick button and since it is not a full headset it is lost in my hair and I get one interruption after another. However I am have gained the biggest advantage which is since it is bluetooth I can walk to the printer during calls.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm all you are missing now is the communicator :) To bad the phaser is not real... I know how I would use it :) :) :)

Kim Thomas said...

Looks like your laughing, you must have been on the phone with me.

Jenn Ann said...

Is that the CS50?? You should be able to mute by pressing in the volume adjuster on the back of the ear piece. :) That Was Easy!

Rachel said...

lol, that is funny. Jenn- I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a CS55. The CS50 is the older model. LOL, it absolutely so sad that I know this useless information. Laura- It was nice to meet you think weekend!

Rachel said...

I meant- Laura it was nice to meet you this weekend.

Kim Thomas said...

Thank God for the Staples girls!

Jenn Ann said...

Rachel is correct - I'm a little outta practice :)

Queen B said...

no mute button??? oh, ha ha, Jenn is SO smart. Gotta love our Staples Gal (you ARE still employed there, right?).