Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More pearl woes





































The thing I miss most about my pearl are the bathroom pics. While I have several bathroom collections (décor, locks, signs, ouch seats, paper towel holders) the mirror collection is my favorite. They are pics of oneself in the mirror to show your outfit or hairstyle for the day to a friend in another location. I have a collection that spans many cities and many venues. Upon receipt your friend can compliment you (or share an experience) from hundreds of miles away. I miss this affirmation and I am counting down the days to my new pearl.

7 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I am actually surprised you don't have it since it's been out since the 1st........

How many more days do you have to count?

Kim Thomas said...

And....why are the two of pictures of me when I am wearing my orange and brown sweatshirts? I never wear sweatshirts are you just trying to show me up???????

Ruth Anne said...

You need to get your pearl quick, so I can give affirmation on your hair. BTW, the dark suit hair is my fav.

Ann said...

I agree with Ruth Anne, the dark suit hair is the best.

Anonymous said...

When will you be receiving this new Pearl?

Pickle said...

I love that you do that. I am stealing your idea.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she doesn’t have yet for a reason. It could be a surprise or timing … it could be the thought behind how she will receive it… it could be related to many things…