Saturday, May 31, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Here are the rules for this meme:
1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself. 2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like. 3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere. 4) Tag five more blogs with links. 5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Ruth, Paula, Ann H, Ann N, Lois : consider yourself tagged!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Paula, Jane, Jessica love banana
Brittney, Melody not so much
This post is a sincere apology to those of you who may have witnessed some crass comments and untruths on my and other blogs in the past fews days. I will continue to take the high road but will not tolerate the harrassment to me, my family, other families and friends.
The blog is a happy place. It is the place where I get to be me and share it with people across the world. I love my visitors and I love the comments. You will not take that joy from me.
To the mermaid: we are more alike than you realize. You are being fed a line of junk from a crazed lunatic. You now know so little of the truth and are now victim to his stalking. From my heart I am sorry.
All: Not only is this my space in which I am asking you to please respect it, but remember the children are looking.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The best thin crust pizza (gyro mediterrean - yummy), and a sampler plate with dormas (grape leaves) to die for.
And a waitress with a cool name.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
2. I love it when my mom tells me about when she was a kid
3. I love singing Jimmy Buffett "Come Monday" with my mom
4. I love my mom because she makes me happy when I am down
5. My mom is funny when she tries to make me laugh (and it doesnt work)
6. I love my mom because she helps me and shows me how to put my clothes away
7. Gifts from the heart - the love rock, the flower pot, rice krispy kiss and the frame
8. I love sharing a birthday and life with my mom
From my mom:
1. Life is not fair
2. The universe does not care
3. The only constant in life is change
4. Wishing does not make it so
5. A person cant exceed their limits
6. It is impossible to change the character of another
7. A person is responsible for their own happiness
8. There is always a choice
9. No one is exempt from death
10. Physics rules the universe and biology rules life
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Overtime they have learned conference call etiquette: They understand that someone leads the call and the need for all to pay attention. When mom needs to talk and when that have to be completely quiet.
They hate the lead in music, they have picked up IT lingo, they get annoyed by the same voices that annoy me and don't like the whole mute concept ("sorry I was on mute" or hearing noises - no explanation necessary-because someone is not using mute).This morning we had a major mute problem. The call leader reminded the attendees to mute a couple times. Finally Jessica said, "someone needs to go a mute, I couldn't hear that Sev 1".
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
The CDC provides some helpful tips for sunscreen application (Glad I don't support that one). Visit their site to learn 1. When to apply, 2. How to apply and 3. What to look for when purchasing sunscreen http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5104a3.htm
Monday, May 5, 2008
Back in Mesa with Tammy ("I'm here" when I was there") catching up on Utah gossip until 1 am
Southern Cal 7 course Greek meal with great company
Lucky to start the day with BFF (Iced Chai), Hot Chai and Hot Sydney
Love you all!!!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The moon sees me
The moon sees the one that I want to see
God bless the moon
God bless me
God bless everybody
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Super Ann (Nanifestos) came to the rescue Friday with clothes racks, stufff, lots of donations, treasures for all (including a box of books) and the truck to haul away today.
You are an awesome friend--thank you for all your help!
PS The Speaker is in the Ariona House--welcome Cathie!!!!!