Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pass the Cheer

Starbucks has changed their cups. Instead of the "Way I See It" it is now "Pass the Cheer". The cup I got today talked about a Starbucks in Riverside, CA where a customer paid for the drinks in the car behind them. This act created a ripple affect in which the next 7 cars paid for the drinks of the car behind them, thus "Pass the Cheer".

I am passing the cheer now. Here are my favorite posts from the each member of the HCBC:

Kim1Champ
Queen B
LoSpace
Skinner Family News
Happy Bunny
REM327
Thoughts by Teri
Rachel Made Me Do This
Random Thoughts By Ann

8 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I patiently went down the list reading each one, but I couldn't wait until it was my turn thinking, "Which one is she going to choose?" Good choice, sisters so make you do crazy things.

On a more human note, WTH? How did you have the time to search for all the good ones? And then link to them? (I mean on my computer I can't just link them, I have to enter in the stupid HTML tag code thingamajig.

Kim Thomas said...

Fantastic choices! I am super impressed that you went looking for your all time favorites not just recent favorites.

I think every member of the HCBC should do a similar post this week.

Teri said...

oh, this will be so fun

Jenn Ann said...

Like Ruth Anne, I cheated and read mine out of order :)

Very impressive!

Queen B said...

I cheated, too. I am so impressed with your research and final selections. I had not even read the one on Kim's blog. I'm such a religious reader, I have no idea how I missed it. Thanks for doing this!

Kim Thomas said...

I didn't have to cheat.... (OK, everyone can hit me now)

Anonymous said...

i've never read "random thoughts by ann" but i guess I will have to start because that Slim Fast incident is freaking HIlarious!


Alice

Jenn Ann said...

Kim, we can't hit you, you're Pg. And it's your fault we're all here anyway :)