Tuesday, November 13, 2007

At least its not Turkey

Jessica: Mom, I finally know what this is made of and I dont want to eat it
Jane: What is it made of honey
Jessica: Cow
Jane: But you like string cheese
Jessica: I know but I dont like cow
Jane: Cottage Cheese, cheese, yogurt, hamburgers are also cow
Jessica: The cottage cheese you packed in the lunch for me the other day was gross even after I put it in the fridge
Jane: But you like string cheese
Jessica: Not any more

Just wait until she finds out about Turkey dinner

8 comments:

Pickle said...

Keep her away from my Turkey blog. Cheese and dairy products is gross if you think about it. Eww... who'd make cheese from breast milk? Why do we use Cow Breast milk instead. Kind of disturbing.

Ann said...

Vicki told us last night she wanted to be a vegetarian. Not sure how she'll survive that without cheeseburgers!

Kim Thomas said...

Pickle-this pregnant woman thanks you for the refresher on where cheese comes from.....

Kim Thomas said...

P.S. Thanks to Jane for bringing string cheese into my life.

Jenn Ann said...

Kim - how many things have you been missing out on?! string cheese, cottage cheese, gatorade...

Ruth Anne said...

It is a wonder that we are all not vegetarians or veternians.

Anonymous said...

ha ha Ruth!

Nice reference to the blond joke!



Alice

Teri said...

oh jessica, please don't be afraid to eat things that come from a cow. They are most nutritous.