CEM just might be winning
Friday, July 30, 2010
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
For my slumber party with Alice we wanted to go for a really nice dinner. I pinged Queen B (ie the chefs wife) for a recommendation. She gave a great list of about 6 choices.
None struck the Young girls fancy so I typed in a google search for "local restaurant in Dallas".
I found a great what named Deep Ellum.
Alice questioned Deep Ellum. Is it Deep Ellum in Deep Ellum?
It wasn't until we arrived (cool chic urban remodeled warehouse) that I realized that Deep Ellum is a neighborhood on Dallas and the restaurant was actuality named Local.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Since she leaves for the day before the e-mail is sent: each morning she calls the Dress Down Hotline to find out what she is supposed to wear to work.
I was so enamoured by this concept that she sent me the number (with permission to blog). If you would like to call the dress down hotline it is 801-621-4550 ext. 8610.
I'm thinking there is so much the marketing team at Dell could do with this.................
Of note: please see the seriousness of the picture takers face and the hidden purse on MJM's shoulder.
Monday, July 19, 2010
- Number of boys in my class - 13
- Number of girls including me in my class - 2
- Number of strong accents (vocal) in my class - 10
- Number of blue shirts - 7
- Number of red ties - 5
- Number of times I walked into the bathroom stall and saw a naked girl on the pot -1
- Number of hours in class - 9
- Number of radishes I ate for dinner - 4
- Number of my handicap accessible room - 320
- Number of times I will be able to take a bath in my handicap accessible room - 0