I often described my children's behavior by how each would handle a sign that says "don't walk on the grass"
They never fail me.
Happy New Years!!!
Monday, December 31, 2012
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Temperatures dropped 30 degrees from the day before and was by far the coldest of all of our days in Florida (burr 43). Two of the four girls made the error of leaving the hotel with wet hair which resulted in 4 jackets not warming CEM up). That said, this was my favorite of all of our Disney adventures. Lots of great shows, cool rides (Movies was super cool), everyone was silly all day :)
Saturday, December 29, 2012
1. Space Mountain was better
2. It's a Small World terrible
3. Remodeled Fantasyland was amazing
4. Still Swiss Family Robinson - really?
5. Better crowd control than Disneyland (and lots of older, handicap type employees)
6. Much more open and spacious
7. Song in our head "Its a great big beautiful tomorrow"
8. Same place different zip code