Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank you B. Grayson

Today I got a letter in the mail from Flagstaff, AZ. I couldnt figure out who from Northern AZ would be sending me a letter. I narrowed it down to someone on the NAH Account.
.
Alas, no. It appears from the small slightly sloppy, look a lot like my brother's writing:
.
I found this outside a shop in Hollywood March 20, 2010. hopefully it gets to you in time before you get a new one.
.
That a cool college kid found my drivers license during Spring Break and kindly mailed it home.

11 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

If only you'd had it in a purse...

How many times have you, KT, and the Queen lost your DL or credit/debit cards?

Jenn Ann said...

Oh, and pretty awesome that he mailed it back!

Amy said...

That is awesome!

Alice said...

There really are some good people in this world.

Queen B said...

RO!

Jenn - I have never lost any of those things...

Jenn Ann said...

At least not permanently. How about temporary misplacements? ;)

Kim Thomas said...

Jenn: Stop Judging ;)

Jenn Ann said...

Just pointing out to those that mock purse carriers that I have never lost items kept in my purse. ;)

KFuj said...

That's a nice kid! I've never lost my DL it lives in my wallet! I would hate dealing with the DMV and paying for a new DL each night.

Did you get it after you got a replacement?

Diane said...

What a nice kid!

Kim Thomas said...

;)