Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Amy I found Fred!


In high school I had this little mouse pin I used to wear on my shoulder (long story I am sure it made sense at the time). He has found a permanent home on my letter sweater in the back of my closet.
.
While in Greenville I found a whole collection of mice. In fact they have a kids day activity called "Mice on Main" where the kids can locate 9 hidden mice throughout the city. I found one by the rib joint. But figured the most entertaining was putting one from the General Store on my shoulder to entertain Amy.
.
And yes Kim my face is white.

6 comments:

LoSpace said...

That is awesome, you found Fred! And, your face is fine.

Kim Thomas said...

Lois, her face is white. More to come on that.....

I so want a Fred of my own, this is so funny.

Supermom said...

Sweet! Oh the memories. I was thinking of that darn mouse the other day when I was pulling out serious memory lane pin collections.

Queen B said...

RO! that is terrible :)

Amy said...

You make me laugh!

Unknown said...

LOVE the mice in Greenville!! Did you stay in the fabulous Hyatt downtown? Yes, I remember the mouse pin, good times. . .