Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  • Wonder what the weather is like in Orlando
  • Knock em dead Sam
  • Poor Charlie is hanging out in the rain
  • Love you Herston!
  • I wonder how much a Quick Gym costs
  • Why is my battery on my Droid yellow already
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy Instant Polaroid film
  • I need to finish REM's birthday plans
  • I'm hungry
  • Dang that I need to go to Costco tonight
  • I am happy this suit fits
  • I need to make a dentist appointment

5 comments:

Queen B said...

I have no answers for you but am happy to "hear" your voice :)

Kim Thomas said...

My version can be found on my blog. PS: glad the suit fits

Diane said...

Charlie needs a doggie door.
Suit looks great.
Do they even make this film any more?

Amy said...

The last time I bought Polaroid film was at Fred Meyer (it is now closed permanently) and I took pictures with you. ;)

I too am happy the suit fits.

LoSpace said...

Love it, that's my post today too. Which suit, photo please?