Thursday, March 11, 2010

It now costs me $5 a year to blog

Blogging is not free (who knew)

Paid Storage
When you run out of free storage for any product, you can purchase additional storage that is shared between products. This shared storage can be used for Picasa Web Albums uploads (Google Buzz and Blogger as well), Gmail messages, Docs content or a mix of all three - it will be used by any product that's over its free storage quota on a first-come, first-served basis. Choose from the following storage plans:
20 GB - $5/yr

6 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I don't understand this. I just looked at my Picassa and while I don't see a total cost I do see that I have uploaded over 3000 photos, can't believe I wouldn't be over.

Kim Thomas said...

5 bucks is more than worth the affirmation received.

Alice said...

Its still cheaper than scrapbooking!

Queen B said...

sigh.... something to not look forward to

Amy said...

Another reason not to blog

LoSpace said...

I will pay $5 a year to blog -- should we make a facebook fan page for that?!?! "Yes! I WILL pay $5 a year to blog on Google!"