Monday, September 1, 2008

Are you Sassier than a First Grader?

Jessica's bed broke. She will tell you that mom did it (I slept in it about 4 times) or that Kim did it (she slept in it about 10 times).

Yesterday she decided to confront the two who alledgedly broke the bed. There was no leeway she angrily told me that she was sad that I broke it. Then she called Kim. For 4 minutes she paced the room with Kim on speaker phone chastizing her for "jumping on her bed" and for "not taking good care of the bed".

The wood has been replaced and anyone now uses the bed wont get the same verbal slapping.

BTW: As I sit here writing this blog Jessica squeezes in with playhouse disney blaring. She says I'm trying to relax here. Then she looks to my computer and says, "Why are you putting that on the blog? You didn't ask my permission"

8 comments:

Queen B said...

Holy cow, she is the cutest thing ever! Kim, I can't believe you broke her bed! No more monkeys jumping on her bed ;)

Ann said...

Bad Kim! No more jumping on the bed for you! LOL!

LoSpace said...

OMG -- Roman would SOOOOO have his hands FULL if they ever actually hit it off!

Ruth Anne said...

First graders are so amazing. They are smart enough to know everything, but not enough to use appropriately.

Funny, nonetheless.

Kim Thomas said...

From now on I am sleeping in Melody's room.

Anonymous said...

All's well that ends well. Mom

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she is only 5?

Amy

Jinjer said...

LOl "you didn't ask my permission" - I love it!!!