Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Phineas and Ferb

Disney Channel usually gets it right on. Phineas and Ferb is a Jessica favorite. I have to admit, I just dont get it. The worst part is that I think there is only 4 episodes that just get repeated over and over. This one below is one that every household member and name off the lines before they are said. Not good

Oh, in case you haven't had the privledge here is the executive summary. Phineas and Ferb invites their friends over for a comet show and steaks. There are no steaks but they all make a wish and the steaks come filing out of the air. The annoying sister's wish has nothing to do with steaks but comes true in the end.








8 comments:

Ann said...

If I wish for steaks, all I get is ground chuck! :)

Queen B said...

RO at the pic in the top right corner. Is that the look on their faces as the steaks coming hurling at them from the sky? Were the steaks cooked or raw?

Paula said...

Never seen it. The show that my kids like that creeps me out is "Yo Gabba Gabba".

Ruth Anne said...

Ok, the basis for this show is HORRIBLE!!! Basically, the boys get away with murder and do whatever they want. The sister tries to tell the mom, but the boys always seem to "clean it up" before mom sees. Mom loves the boys and the sister gets in trouble.

Think Ferris Bueller's Day Off on cartoon steroids!

However, this isn't even the worst of it.

Jenn Ann said...

This sorta makes me want to ban everything but Disney movies when I have kids...

Kim Thomas said...

This makes me glad that so far Sydney doesnt have the remote.

Anonymous said...

Basically, all shows on Disney have four shows they show over and over and over and - well you get the picture. The Suite Life - every time a grandchild comes over it is the same show, or whatever show it is over and over and - OK? Mom

Jinjer said...

Never seen this show...