Thursday, September 11, 2008

The photo that almost got submitted

Dear David Thomas,

This is the discrete photo that almost got submitted for the HCBC contest, while amusing it did not honor your dedication to your wife and her bff. It didnt show the great fun we are going to have in 30 years when purses become the norm and we people watch while buying shoes. The one I opted for celebrates this time we have to look forward to.

Thank you in advance for your great judging skils,

Jane
-----------------------
Dear HCBC,

Sorry you are going to lose

Jane1Champ

4 comments:

Queen B said...

lmao! Can't wait to see the entries!

Kim Thomas said...

We are not getting enough submissions......

Queen B said...

I'm going to post a reminder tomorrow.

Jinjer said...

I need to get my BB picture issue handled immediately. Last night I saw a lady at Golden Spoon with a see through dress on wearing a gstring. It was hilarious!