Sunday, August 31, 2008

Better off Dead

I watched my favorite 80's movie with the girls this weekend (thanks mom!). Best movie quotes of all times:

-"Hey Rickey I'm Sorry I blew up your mother"
-"I want my $2 dollars"
-"Tenticles, Tenticles - big difference Monique"
-"Pure Snow - do you realize the street value of this mountain?"
-"Everyone will be wearing them this year"
-"French Fries, French Dressing, French Bread and PERU"
-"Because your girlfriend Beth called it if I recall 'tasty'"

If you havent seen it, it's a must!

I laughed. They laughed at me.

9 comments:

Ann said...

I LOVE John Cusack! What a great 80's movie. We watched all the Back to the Future movies this weekend. Yes, we have all 3 of them. Vicki loved them.

Jinjer said...

This movie is hilarious!

Queen B said...

*embarrassed* haven't seen it :( will promptly add it to Netflix list

Kim Thomas said...

I havent seen it either....

Anonymous said...

"Better Off Dead" is a classic! I watched "The Pirate Movie"! Thanks Jane!

Love ya,
Amy

Jane said...

Amy, The Pirate Movie - what great memories. My next purchase for sure!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're a "happy camper". Mom

Andrea said...

OMG - The Queen is dead to me. I can't believe she has never seen Better off Dead!!

One of the all time classic 80's movies. I often times go around to this day yelling at people "I want my 2 dollars!!!"

Oh and I had a date in college with a John Cusak look-a-like. God I have such a crush on him to this day!!

Chus said...

This is what I think: Better Off Dead (film)