Friday, September 26, 2008

Next HCBC Competion

Calling all Hot Chicks, it's your next photo challenge:

On Wednesday, October 1 before 9 am publish a before and after picture of yourself. The only rules are that the pictures have to be taken on the same day and must be taken September 26 through October 1 (come on show us your ugly side).

This will be judged by Alice (The Hot Chick who refuses to join) there are three awards are up for grabs:

1. Oh my call Extreme Makeover, you are the biggest transformation
2. Even when your not your hot
3. You are Ms October

Good luck all :)

13 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Really? I don't think anyone whats to see that. (And when I say that, I mean me in the morning.)

LoSpace said...

Can Alice be bought?!?!

Jenn Ann said...

How do we sway Alice's vote? We know that babies are the key to DT's heart...This is so going to be awesome!!!!

Andrea said...

No way, no how. I don't like having my picture taken when I'm feeling like I'm looking hot. There is no way I will willingly and soberly take a picture of myself looking not hot....

Kim Thomas said...

I have no doubt that Alice will judge this in bi-partisan fashion (Meaning the Young's aren't a shoe in to win)

Having said that, I am going to extreme lengths to beat Laura's Before picture....it's something else.

Paula said...

Oh, I don't think so....internet posting is soooo very permanent. And I wouldn't want it to interfere with my VP campaign in 2012.

Anonymous said...

I will take my judging responsibilities very seriously and judge like nobody has ever judged before. I can't be bought or swayed and those who refuse to post I will award them the "wussy's are not hot" award.(With love)

Queen B said...

I nominate that only the winning photos get posted.

Kim Thomas said...

I think all photos must be published

Jinjer said...

This should be a great competition! I am with lospace. Alice, what's your price?

Anonymous said...

I'm with Paula love ya all aunt T

Dean "D-Day" said...

Oh come on ladies! Show all the photos. Have some fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Wish I knew about this BEFORE 1:45 in the afternoon of Oct 1st! I'd be up for it, no problem.