Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Every room starts with an idea. The idea in my guest bathroom started with this artwork.


From there it became the travel bathroom and the following clocks were installed (missing is the City signs under each clock. Athens, Oklahoma City and Phoenix)



I have been looking for a table for months. This weekend I scored!!! I not only found the coolest table (a suitcase with legs) but great suitcases to go with it. (The bottom one holds the towels, the top one hold the toiletries)



The best is the toilet paper holder on the back of the toilet.

It is now almost the coolest room in the house! And I cant wait for my next visitor, great surprise in store :)

11 comments:

Queen B said...

you are a very cool decorator!

love the table. I, too, have been in search of one for my powder bathroom...

Andrea said...

Love the table, too. And great minds think alike- I have six clocks in my office from all of the places we've lived!

Ann said...

That's a cool bathroom! And there's no automatic paper towel dispensers that never seem to recognize me. :)

Kim Thomas said...

I absolutley love the table! This is way better than the one you almost got when I was in town. Love it! (Said with a song in my voice-not)

Paula said...

Thank you for getting extra toilet paper in there!
It looks beautiful!!!

Ruth Anne said...

totally classy

love it!

Team Goldman said...

Love the clocks! (and love the blog too!)

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I can't decorate to save my life.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Cool, indeed! Mom

Jinjer said...

Very cool. It all matches perfectly. I wanna come visit and tinkle in the travel room!