Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boy oh Boy

Monday after work I decided to walk 4 miles (my effort at carpooling and a great way to force me to get exercise). I am hot, I am sweaty. I am wearing black yoga pants and a black tank top. My hair is piled on the top of my head with a clip to hold the bangs back (Ok, are you getting the picture - she's not cute!).

I counted 4 cat calls, 1 car blinked lights at me, 6 honks and 2 boys at the bus stop asked why wouldn't I ride on the bus with them. 13 stupid boys in 5o minutes. Maybe all boys are dumb.

11 comments:

Queen B said...

it's not always easy being hot ;)

I love this phrase :)

Paula said...

yeah, but they serve a purpose. (Their own, but it's a purpose)

Andrea said...

You own the Hot Chics title with pride... Even if you felt like poo, you obviously can still can rock the hot!!

LoSpace said...

Did you ever meet the other Laura (CSB, or Chief Spunky Booty) -- we used to work at 44th & VanBuren. If we had to walk over to FedEx, instead of getting mad, she just counted the cat calls, hoots, and honks -- so we learned to enjoy our hottitude!

Ruth Anne said...

You know that is not what would happen if you were a boy.

Whateve.

Too hot.

Jenn Ann said...

I think I might adopt the word hottitude...

Katelin said...

yeah boys really are lame sometimes. but hey at least you know you got it :)

Anonymous said...

I received a cat call last month. Granted it was from a creepy old homeless looking man yet it was still a cat call and it made me smile. Congrats your hotness!

Amy

Queen B said...

I love that this slogan is by "Todd"

Kim Thomas said...

I got hit on at Starbucks this morning and I looked terrible! Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them

Jinjer said...

Woowee you hot mamacita!