Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love Bartoli's

For years I have gone to the $1.99 Dy Cleaners (I have bene going for so long that when I started it was the $1.35 Dry Cleaners).
.
Two visists ago I decided I needed a company that paid more attention (you know over starched shirts, one or two shirts lost etc.)
.
Megan referred me to Bartoli's.
.
The first visit was so good (and by the way it only cost $2.12 per shirt). That I took 22 shirt (don't even ask) yesterday.
.
About an hour after I dropped off my stuff I get the following call:
.
"Hi this is Susan from Bartoli's you just dropped off a bunch of stuff (oh no did I leave my work badge)" "I was noticing that the seam is coming out on the jacket, would you like me to fix it?" " An I see that you are missing a button, we can fix that too" "See you on Tuesday"
.
I am so in love, what the heck have I been missing all these years?

8 comments:

Queen B said...

omg, that is fantastic!

Ann said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Maybe I'll change too. Mom

Megan said...

I am so happy you like them! I think they are pretty great too. They have never lost one of my shirts!

Kim Thomas said...

Yeah...Go Chargers...snicker snicker

Jenn Ann said...

Impressive!

Anonymous said...

Wow - let me know what the bill was for this great service. I may switch too. auntie em

Jinjer said...

Bartoli's rocks!