Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wildfire X

Last night while watching the news I broke into hysterical laughter. In case you are wondering whats funny about the news, or a wildfire in the Grand Canyon. Or just in case I have to explain how funny this picture is.

1. Mr Fire Fighter, not looking so hot
2. Wildfire X? Do we have to name all disasters?
3. How old are those sunglasses?
4. Mr Brown, did your mom really name you True?

What's missing is True Brown's legs which were in shorts. I'm still laughing...........

8 comments:

Queen B said...

Oh, boy. Excellent commentary :)

Yeah, Wildfire X is a terrible name.

Ann said...

Poor Mr. Brown; all dirty, funny name and apparently, his mother dresses him funny! LMAO!

Jinjer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jinjer said...

LOL! He looks a mess and I agree that Wildfire X is a ridiculous name! And True Brown? And the glasses? Great post!!

gramma nan said...

This is so beyond LOL... more like PMP (pee'd my pants). You are sooooo funny. Luckily his last name is the color brown, not blue or he'd be True Blue!

Ruth Anne said...

The mom in me wants to start scrubbing his face with a wipee.

Kim Thomas said...

There is so much to laugh about here. My comments are as follows:

(1) Wildfire X-What type of wildfire name is this? X could be anywhere, you have a wildfire near the Grand Canyon why in the world would they not have named it the Grand Canyon fire? Wildfire X is so uncreative.

(2) I just noticed "Blue Ridge Shot Shots" What the heck is that?

(3) So sad that I missed the shorts

(4) You are the funniest human on the planet

Bianka said...

How on earth does the Grand Canyon catch on fire? Isn't it made of rocks with a river at the bottom? Still gotta visit some day..