Friday, May 23, 2008

As Seen on Braun Family Circus


Kim and I stumbled upon Braun Family Circus http://andreabraun.blogspot.com/ a couple months. She has a Flashback Friday every week. With her permission (thanks!), it will now be a feature on Jane Says.
.
Today's flashback is the first day of First and Second Grade for Brittney and Melody (though Jessica is smart, she was still not in grade school in this pic).
.
Note: this is pre-glasses and long before Brittney was even thinking about 7th grade parties.

7 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I love this. I love the girls. I love the southwestern bed. Cute!

How fun!

Anonymous said...

This will be a fun feature. I will enjoy it. Love ya, Auntie Em

Andrea said...

Love the photo!

Queen B said...

oh, that is such a great picture! I love Flashback Friday!

Anonymous said...

Love these girls. Love to see their growth.

Paula said...

ooooohhh! Another reason to look forward to Fridays!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I love how close they have always been. They are great sisters. G'ma Rae