Monday, May 5, 2008

It's 1 am, the day is done

My dad used to say, "Jane the day is done - you have had your quota of fun". Out of all the weekends recently. This is one where at 1 am as I fall into bed I have definitely had my quota of fun.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back in Mesa with Tammy ("I'm here" when I was there") catching up on Utah gossip until 1 am
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Southern Cal 7 course Greek meal with great company
.





.
.
.
.
Lucky to start the day with BFF (Iced Chai), Hot Chai and Hot Sydney

Love you all!!!!

8 comments:

Paula said...

I recognized Tammy before I even saw her name. Cute baby Sydney!

Queen B said...

OMG, I love Sydney's onesie!

That is quite a day :) Love the pic of the 2 drinks

Jenn Ann said...

Queen B meant to make that a shared thought :)

Ruth Anne said...

Wow, Sydney is hot, and she isn't even menopausal! Cute outfit.

Kim Thomas said...

Definitely not bad considering you started the day by sleeping in.....

P.S. Your Starbucks cup and sleeve are not alligned, don't let it happen again ;)

Ann said...

I LOVE Sydney's onesie!!!

KT: Ease up on the OCD! LOL! :)

Jinjer said...

I noticed the cup. Great call KT! Adorable onesie and I love the BFF term usage!!!

Sydney Thomas said...

I think Aunt Laura is hot!