Sunday, May 18, 2008

Children come first

Growing up isn't easy and going through a divorce isn't any easier. Anyone who has gone through it knows that the feeling of failure is hard to overcome. There are two sides to every story, and even then the facts get scewed.

This post is a sincere apology to those of you who may have witnessed some crass comments and untruths on my and other blogs in the past fews days. I will continue to take the high road but will not tolerate the harrassment to me, my family, other families and friends.

The blog is a happy place. It is the place where I get to be me and share it with people across the world. I love my visitors and I love the comments. You will not take that joy from me.

To the mermaid: we are more alike than you realize. You are being fed a line of junk from a crazed lunatic. You now know so little of the truth and are now victim to his stalking. From my heart I am sorry.

All: Not only is this my space in which I am asking you to please respect it, but remember the children are looking.

No comments: