Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Part 2

My dad has a theory that mother's day is rough for moms (expectations, memories, etc.). I am happy to report that I had a wonderful day. From a mom perspective and as the daughter



From my kids:
1. My mom taught me that I shouldnt fight with me sisters (even though I want to)
2. I love it when my mom tells me about when she was a kid
3. I love singing Jimmy Buffett "Come Monday" with my mom
4. I love my mom because she makes me happy when I am down
5. My mom is funny when she tries to make me laugh (and it doesnt work)
6. I love my mom because she helps me and shows me how to put my clothes away
7. Gifts from the heart - the love rock, the flower pot, rice krispy kiss and the frame
8. I love sharing a birthday and life with my mom

From my mom:
1. Life is not fair
2. The universe does not care
3. The only constant in life is change
4. Wishing does not make it so
5. A person cant exceed their limits
6. It is impossible to change the character of another
7. A person is responsible for their own happiness
8. There is always a choice
9. No one is exempt from death
10. Physics rules the universe and biology rules life

4 comments:

Ann said...

Sage advice from Mom. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Kim Thomas said...

My favorite from mom:

There is always a choice

My least favorite from mom:

No one is exempt from death

Queen B said...

your family is awesome

Anonymous said...

Love those kids. Mom