Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thanks Ann!

This weekend is ASSRT Annual in Tucson. With the children conflicts (ie the Garage Sale) I couldnt make it. How great is it that I got to spend Friday and Saturday with Ann anyway.

Super Ann (Nanifestos) came to the rescue Friday with clothes racks, stufff, lots of donations, treasures for all (including a box of books) and the truck to haul away today.

You are an awesome friend--thank you for all your help!

PS The Speaker is in the Ariona House--welcome Cathie!!!!!

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

The worst part of a garage sell is getting rid of the stuff (that you already decided you didn't want).

Awesome for the help!

Teri said...

I really like Ann. Thank you for helping my blog friend

Paula said...

Ugh...I hate the clean up part.

Kim Thomas said...

Time for a new blog, Ann....we have missed you

Jinjer said...

Way to help out a fellow HCBC member!!