Sunday, October 7, 2007

Who died and made you Queen?

There are certain phrases that I (over) use. If you know (and love me) I am sure you have heard these jane'isms:

  • Share the Joy
  • I learn in layers
  • Hi Starshine
  • Shoemakers keep to your shoes
  • Don't look for the pay or the title; look for the right organization and the right boss: the rest will come
  • Who knew?
  • Hope all is well
  • Once more than 2 people know its not a secret
  • Let me sleep on it
  • If all else falls follow the rules
  • Nice
  • If you can't see me I can't see you
  • Save your crisis for a crisis
  • Tell me how great I am and I'll do anything for you
  • Hey pretty girl
  • Just love me

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

If I think hard enough I am sure I can think of a few more for this list, unfortunately my brain is not working very well today.

I don't think that I have heard this one:

I learn in layers

My favorites are:

If you can't see me, I can't see you
Who Knew

Anonymous said...

my favorite is I learn in layers which I hear all the time. A couple not on the list... hey and I'll keep you! :) :) :)

Ruth Anne said...

My favorite shared one: If you can't see me, I can't see you.

My favorite one: Who peed in your Cheerios?

Anonymous said...

Very good. Very good.

I also have not heard I learn in layers.

I personally like "nice" because it is super cute when your kids say it.

Alice

Queen B said...

Queen B did not die, she has just been MIA on vacation, so no one else is allowed to be queen :)