Friday, October 26, 2007

Size Matters

In September my wallet was stolen. I do not carry a lot in my wallet so more than it being a crisis it has been a nuisance. The biggest pain has been loss of the best wallet ever. It was a small red wallet that I was able to fit in my pocket. One side had a pocket for receipts, the other had a zipper pocket for change. The best part was the internal pull out that held the drivers license, corporate credit card, personal credit card, debit card, insurance card and Costco card (only the essentials with a great holder that fits in your bra). Also in the internal pocket was a ring to hold a key.
.
After the theft the above was purchased at Walmart as a transition wallet. While on all appearance it looks small. Do not let it deceive you. No way to put in pocket, dont even think about putting it in your bra. After complete frustration I cut out the drivers license holder and have been using this as my wallet. Due to its size receipts are getting lost and I am giving change away. Biggest crisis? I had to scale back the option of carrying my Costco card.
.
In desperate search of a new red wallet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! There is nuthing worse than having the perfect item and then having to find it again. Ill be on the lookout!

Alice

Ann said...

That's terrible! I found the perfect wallet at ebags.com. Maybe they'll have something for you.

Jenn Ann said...

I swear I had the same wallet as your original wallet (only in black)!!!! It was a wonderful wallet. Then I got addicted to Coach and now have a Coach wallet. Good luck in your search!

Kim Thomas said...

Item added to the shopping list....(not that this is an easy find)

The good part is they were able to reuse your drivers license photo :)

Ruth Anne said...

you know that Grant's wallet is just the size of the pullout, and complains that it is too big.

Squidward said...

Ok just a question...why would you put your wallet in your bra???