Thursday, October 4, 2007

Email exchange with DP

From the mouths of babes......................

-----Original Message-----From: "DP - PHX" Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:32:00 To:'janesays@vzw.someemailaddress.net'

Subject: RE: Thank you

You are welcome. You're awesome. I was telling Melody you were in a meeting and would be down in about 15 minutes and that you are usually in meeting all day. She asked if you still got paid because you were in meetings and not working? :)

-----Original Message----- From: janesays@vzw.someemailaddress.net Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:03 PM To: DP- PHX

Subject: Thank you For all you do for me.

My sincere gratitude. JS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I don't get paid enough to be in meetings all day......"meetings" are worse that "work"

Anonymous said...

I was going to say what Kim did but my Blackberry backed up-- oh well.

Alice

Anonymous said...

Poor Jane...always in meetings!