Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dental Hell

Nobody likes going to the dentist, I have made a career of avoiding these visits and have battled the devil for years over the work that need to be done.

My visit Friday while longer than most had some significant milestones (yes if I had a pearl I could have captured these moments). While waiting to be numbed I worked on the laptop in the chair (Dr M is convinced I am a type A personality) and I am happy to report that for the first time in Jane's dental history I kept my eyes open during the entire mouth surgery.

3 hours down this go round only 20 more to go :)

Thanks for those that sent their love and especially for the great care I got.

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Yeah for no fun.

Kim Thomas said...

I was thinking about you while sitting at Starbucks.

Anonymous said...

:( my mouth hurts just thinking about. Congratulations on making it through it! You're a tough girl.

Alice

Anonymous said...

If I had known, I would've sent out best wishes...congrats! Maybe this will inspire my spouse to quit avoiding the trip!

Paula

Teri said...

oh dear me, I hate the dentist. I broke my front tooth about 5 years ago and after a couple of weeks I couldnt take my smile and had to go get it capped. Other than occasional cleanings i completly avoid the dentist.