Wednesday, October 31, 2007

If I had a Pearl (and accessories)

Reno always brings good photo ops. This is the list of items I would have taken a candid shot of yesterday if I had a handy camera.

1. The woman at the airport who had a box of swiffer refills in her purse
2. Keri-Ann's sassy open toed shoes (and back up flip flops)
3. Rental car parking space #22
4. Desk photographs
5. My whiteboard artwork
6. The christmas trees that are still up at the airport
7. The woman on the plane with the new iopd but super huge old headset (makes the m12 look new)
8. The bag that holds the hair dryer at the Hilton (embroidered HAIRDRYER)
9. My terrible toes to compare with my moms halloween toes
10. The pumpkin decorating contest at the Hilton

Damn, I need my Pearl.

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Yesterday I took 4 photos with my Pearl. They were of:

1. A woman in line in front of me at the airport with a terrible pair of pants
2. The locker in the women's restroom, #122
3. Desk Photographs at Dominican
4. The first zip car I ever rode in

I contemplated (but had a headache at the time)taking pictures of the following:

1. The bag that holds the hair dryer at the Hilton in San Francisco(embroidered HAIRDRYER)
2. The pumpkin decorating contest at the Hilton in San Francisco

Ann said...

Ah, the things we use technology for. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Your wish is my command. I have it from a really good source someone close you may say.... It should be coming around mid November and you will have one!

Dreams do come true! :)

Queen B said...

what happened to Pearl???