4:01 pm Me: Just got to Airport
4:03 pm Tarzan: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4:04 pm Me: I may never fly in/out of DFW again
4:04 pm Tarzan: Why baby?
4:06 pm Me: Love field so easy no stress
4:07 pm Tarzan: Most excellent love you
4:08 pm Me: Its like Burbank vs LAX
4:09 pm Tarzan: Most excellent
- INSERT 1 HOUR DELAY AND BRIEF DISAPPOINTED PHONE CALL HERE
- INSERT GATE AGENT PULL ALL PHX AND ORANGE COUNTY DESTINATION PATRONS OFF PLANE HERE TO REROUTE BECAUSE WE WOULDNT MAKE CONNECTION IN TULSA HERE
- INSERT PHONE CALL AND GATE AGENT PLACE US ALL ON THE DALLAS PLANE BECAUSE THEY WERE HOLDING THE PLANES IN TULSA
- INSERT FLIGHT ATTENDANT "IF YOUR FINAL DESTINATION IS ORANGE COUNTY OR PHX PLEASE SEE THE GATE AGENT"
- INSERT GATE AGENT "WE ARE SORRY FOR THE MISCOMMUNICATION. WE CAN FLY YOU BACK TO DALLAS OR YOU CAN FLY OUT FROM TULSA TOMORROW"
- INSERT TEARFUL CALL TO KIM HERE
- INSERT TEARFUL CALL TO ALICE HERE
7:03 pm Me: Stuck in Tulsa, call you soon
Are they really this naive in Oklahoma??Since there is no hot water for a bath (and the gate agent suggested this was a bad idea since "you are bathing where other people have stood"), I have no car to explore and I have no tennis shoes to exercise I cleaned my bag out in preparation of my 6:40 AM Flight to Denver followed by my 9:10 Flight to Phx.
My text dialogue to Doug best expresses:
8:32 pm Me: I am no longer a Love Field promoter, stuck in Tulsa. Wont get home until 11 am tomorrow
10:50 pm Doug: Yuck :(
Still can't figure out the lesson I was supposed to learn from the adventure. But I am officially a detractor of Southwest Airlines (hey Dallas agent: ever heard of the truth?) and Love Field (let me pay the money to bring in an engineer to balance your air flow)
The end. Good night.