Wednesday, July 2, 2008

LOST

It is true I am officially addicted to LOST. I am watching the DVD's and have finally finished Season 1.

Yesterday while on a turbulent plane ride back to Phoenix my mind wandered to "What if". What if the plane went down. No panic, just "What if".

These poor people on LOST. The people they have to interact with. So, I choose the gentleman in 2A (looked high maintenance and a pain in the rear however he looked like he had a lot of technnical gadgets). I choose The girl in 15B. She appeared to be the only one on the plane was close to my same size. She only had a carry on packback, which is more than i had for clothes - but hopefully she would share. I also choose the women in 18A. She was kind and motherly.

I do not choose the girl in 7D, she looked high maintenance (in a bad way) and do not choose the girl in 8F, she was happy and friendly but not sure how she would handle stress.

Back home. Just finished Season 2 Disk 2.

10 comments:

Queen B said...

TOO funny! :)

Kim Thomas said...

Before you were my friend and before you read my blog:

http://kim1champ.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-admit-it-im-lost.html

and then

http://kim1champ.blogspot.com/2006/10/more-on-lost.html

Lastly, I am very disapointed (insert a look of disapointment) that you have not chosen to watch 24.

Ann said...

I LOVE that you are addicted to Lost! Welcome to the club!

Jinjer said...

I am with Kim! Lost is great and I am a huge fan, but 24 is PHENOM!

Paula said...

Have never watched Lost.

Bianka said...

One of my regularly recorded programs.

Anonymous said...

It is never good to get hooked on a show. It starts out good but the longer it goes the less interest you have (like 24). I've never seen Lost. Oh, does anyone know what happened Sunday on "Design Star"? Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Uncle Gary loves that show. I lost interest after the second season. I can't say that I ever wondered "what if" while on a plane. I always figured if it crashed.. it was my time. Guess I'll give some thought on my next flight to "what if"....Auntie Em

Paula said...

See Jane...this is why I sit toward the front. Less time to think/hear/see the impact.
;-)

Kim Thomas said...

Maybe you were sending the word "lost" out to the universe......