Monday, July 7, 2008

Haircut of the Year

At the beginning of the year Tamara announced that her entire family was going to be in 1856 the Musical. Talk about dedication. Not only did practice occur multiple times a week at the earliest of hours. But it also required the men to grow out their hair for their costumes. The last performance was Thursday and the hair couldnt be cut quick enough.













Dan is now the Man again












Dallin is no longer a Jonas Brother












and Clark is Superman again!

11 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

Wow, and I thought my haircut was impressive! Total dedication!!!

Andrea said...

WOW! What a cool thing to do as a family!

Anonymous said...

It was to have Dan back today! They all look so cute, how lucky we are today that we can all afford to go to the barber (or buy clippers). They were the best pioneers, ever! Of course, so were Tami and Sophia. I think I was their #1 fan - I saw it 4 times (even going to Utah. Love, Mom

Kim Thomas said...

LMAO! I wouldn't have been able to pick Dan out from a lineup! Dallin looks like a boy from the 70's and Clark is so darn cute!

Kim Thomas said...

P.S. The highlighted photo rocks!

Anonymous said...

I bet they are all glad to have shorter hair in the heat of AZ right now. True dedication & and a great family experience. What a difference hair can make.... Auntie Em

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss dallins hair long. I think it was super cute that way. No matter the haircut their all handsome.

Paula said...

No more Grizzly Adams.

PS--I love the pick of the flying birds!!! Looks like a smiley face!

Andrea said...

What GREAT dedication to the arts!!

Jinjer said...

Wow, total dedication on their part! Way to go men!

Anonymous said...

Now Tamara cut 7" off her hair!
Get bifocals = cut hair.