Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bigger than Life


Ok so the picture doesnt do it justice. But what it captured above is the biggest hair of all times. It randomly appears in the mole on the right side of my face (poor Brittney she has the same mole). Literally I look in the mirror and the mole is fine and then I look in the mirror and a big, long, monkey looking, course hair bigger than my head is exposed wanting to be plucked (except that it curls up and trys to get a way from my finger nails) from my mole that now looks like a "witch" mole instead of a "I want to be Cindy Crawford" beauty mark.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the picture doesn't do it justice. But I can relate. What gives with a face mole that they can grow the thickest of hair so quickly.....Auntie Em

Queen B said...

LOL! way to show it who's boss!

Ann said...

Amen, sister! I have one on my back that does the same thing! Drives me crazy!

Jinjer said...

OMG toooo funny! I have a few random hairs like this. SO true, you pluck it, all is well, then one day it is not there, next day it is there. How does this happen?

Ruth Anne said...

Speechless. All I can think of is "Wow, such guts!"

Anonymous said...

I hate that, all is fine then you look in the mirror and there is an inch long hair from no where. Gad! Mom

Kim Thomas said...

My Bigger than life hairy mole is on my right leg, below the knee. Terrible.