Thursday, January 3, 2008

Think Outside of the Bun




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10 Things things I love about Taco Bell:
.
.
.
.
.
1. The Creative Marketing On Hot Sauce Packets
2. The New Fresco Menu (9 items, eah with 9 grams of fat or less).
3. Food News for 2008
4. Managers make $45 K a year
5. Sr Asst Managers make $35 K a year
6. Asst Managers make $25 K a year
7. Leadership titles are worse than Perot
8. I always over order
9. The Chalupa has 700 calories
10. I cant eat a tostada without thinking about my pregnacy with Brittney.

7 comments:

Ann said...

I love this post!

I love Taco Bell!

I love the Perot-jab! :)

Jenn Ann said...

I LOVE Taco Bell!!! The hot sauce packets are my favorite.

Queen B said...

ha ha ha!

Kim Thomas said...

On number 8:

If you call a ten pack (buritos and tacos), nachos bellgrande, chicken quesadilla, and three grilled stuffed burritos meals (each include own nachos)for 5 people over ordering than I would have to agree.

I almost always order the meximelt. It measures in at 280 calories.

Ruth Anne said...

I love the packets. My problem is that I am too wimpy for the sauces and don't get to read them all.

I am a bean and cheese burrito without onions, ALWAYS!

Queen B said...

KT - omg, I won't even tell you what my husband orders. I will just say that when I count the bag to make sure it's all there, there are 6 items.

The nachos bell grande and soft taco measures in at 1000 calories. All great meals = 1000 calories in my book :)

Anonymous said...

Taco Bell is the only place that ALWAYS draws me in from the ads and I get the product advertised. It's actually weird.