Monday, January 21, 2008

My blogger code: B3 d- t k+ s+ u+ f+ i++ o++ x-- e+ l c--

So, I thanked my mom and sister for helping with the baby shower. My mom's response "oh it was fun. but I have to tell you that I have never been to a party where the majority of the people only knew each other from the computer".
.
Its not facebook wierd but close i guess to the non-bloggers. So to take it one more over the top awkward here's a link I found for your blogger code (and yes, we are all have a high linkslut quotient)

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

This is fascinating, My blogger code: B5 d- t- k+ s+ u-- f i+ o++ x- e+ l- c--

BTW: Just to give mom some affirmation. This was the first party I went to where the majority of the people only knew each other from the computer.

Jenn Ann said...

B5 d- t- k+ s u-- f i++ o+ x+ e+ l+ c-

This is the ONLY party I've been to where there was only one person I'd met more than once and the majority I'd never met or spoken to :)

And I feel compelled to explain my x - my hubby blogs :)

Queen B said...

B5 d- t- k s u-- f i++ o+ x-- e l c

this is just odd. I so don't know what to do with this thing. If I post it under my "About" section, I'm nervous of attracting eggheads!

BTW: other than the person I invited to my wedding that I only knew from online, this was my first experience of partying down with online friends ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Mom