Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 strikes you are out

Have you noticed that good things come in threes? (I would say the middle is usually my favorite and should be taken advantage of).

Oreo Cookies: Cookie Cream Cookie

Big three: Harvard, Yale, Princeton

Pregnancy: 1st Trimester, 2nd Trimester, 3rd Trimester

Three's Company: Janet, Jack, Crissy

The 3 Marys: Mary, Mother of James, Mary Magdalene, Mary Salome

The three R's: reading, ’riting (writing), and ’rithmetic (arithmetic)

Solar System: Sun, Moon, Stars

Three stooges: Larry, Moe, Curly

6 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

This is my favorite blog EVER!!! It makes up for all of those 22 blogs :)

Queen B said...

hmmmm, my life is full of 2s (and 22s). I need to start adding!

Anonymous said...

Here's my fave 3's
Alex, Mollie, Garrett
(but there's no "favorite,"
just a favorite oldest, favorite middle, favorite youngest)

Anonymous said...

This is funny I am posting when there is three posts already I should leave it good at that!

But having three sisters isn't bad either!

Kim Thomas said...

A few comments:

(1) Being one of the three sisters isn't bad either

(2) Not sure I like the 22 jabs ;)

Jenn Ann said...

I am one of 2 sisters Kim, does that help? (Thank goodness it's not 1 of 22!) :)