Sunday, December 8, 2013

I told you so in Vegas

One of the things I love about my blessed life is the flexibility to arrange my schedule (then making a fun Shehata weekend out of it) to see one of my siblings shine in her spotlight.

Alice sent me an email a couple of months ago saying she was going to present at NAPIA.  She came west, I came north (Regina her BFF drove 2 miles) and we all watched in amazement as she articulately related her personal and professional experience during the Moore Tornado. Two words - Well done! 





 And we love you!!

4 comments:

Sara Watson said...

LOVE that you were there to see it - that must have been really cool... and LOVE the Shehata weekend :)

Diane said...

Yay Alice!

Alice said...

I'm so glad you were there. It was such an awesome experience. Love you!

Kim Thomas said...

Alice looked phenomenal! So glad you were there!