Sunday, December 8, 2013

I told you so in Vegas

One of the things I love about my blessed life is the flexibility to arrange my schedule (then making a fun Shehata weekend out of it) to see one of my siblings shine in her spotlight.

Alice sent me an email a couple of months ago saying she was going to present at NAPIA.  She came west, I came north (Regina her BFF drove 2 miles) and we all watched in amazement as she articulately related her personal and professional experience during the Moore Tornado. Two words - Well done! 





 And we love you!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE that you were there to see it - that must have been really cool... and LOVE the Shehata weekend :)

Diane said...

Yay Alice!

Alice said...

I'm so glad you were there. It was such an awesome experience. Love you!

Unknown said...

Alice looked phenomenal! So glad you were there!