Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Kim!


The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary.
                     Arthur Schopenhauer


Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?

The Cheshire Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to. Who are you?

Alice: I don't much care where. I'm Kim Thomas

The Cheshire Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.

Alice: ...So long as I get somewhere.

The Cheshire Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough. I don't know a Kim Thomas........

So fortunate to have been a text contributor for past 7 years.  So blessed to be a part of the ongoing commentary!! 

Happy 40th Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ily

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Kim! You both look awesome!

Sara said...

It's a beautiful story being written :) ILY22 x2!