Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A mothers love

While I was vacationing I posted about skipping third grade. In the post I tributed my father for his efforts in pushing the school to put me in an advanced grade.



This monumental event that literally shaped my entire life is in fact due to the incredible love a mother has for her daughter. While my father educated and pushed me to do more, learn more, be more. It was my mom who was on the doorsteps of the school, my teachers and the principal to take me from the desk in the secluded in the back of the second grade room (placed there by Mr Brown to keep the others students from cheating off my papers) to the desk in the front of Mr Karen's fourth grade class room.



Mom, I love you and stand very much corrected. You are my hero forever and always!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Way to go mom! (and dad!)

Anonymous said...

I love you too, super star! Mom

Kim Thomas said...

Mom rocks!!!

Amy said...

Way to go mom!

KFuj said...

Aww

Diane said...

How sweet.