Thursday, August 27, 2009

6 dollars & 100 calories

I purchased this veggie tray at the Starbucks in Sky Harbor airport. Before consumption there was approximately 4 cauliflower florets, 4 brocolli florets, 4 carrots, 4 small sticks of celery and 2 cherry tomatoes. (I'd rather have 4 grape tomatoes since they are much easier to eat).

I am thinking the Costco veggie tray is a much better deal considering you get 4 small trays (that include 5 times the veggies per tray) for $10.00. The only problem is the costco tray doesnt include celery. Better deal? You decide.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Definitely Costco

Rae Beth Young said...

Oh dear!

Kim Thomas said...

I want the celery.

Megan said...

Everything is better at Costco! I think that is the store I miss the most. Well, maybe Costco and Target.

Kim Thomas said...

This blog deserved more than 4 comments.

Queen B said...

how can a veggie tray not contain celery?!

Jenn Ann said...

I can't believe the Costco tray doesn't have celery...sigh. Apparently there is a flaw with Costco!