Sunday, September 30, 2007

Venti Chai non-fat

There has been a lot said about the Starbucks culture. Not much in my circles about the drink ordered (Starbucks does have that great pamphlet on how to order correctly-which I have used as a test for Melody and Brittney).

So you tell me, bitter vs sweet. Small vs big. Unique vs bland. What do these orders mean?

Me & KT. Venti Chai Non-Fat (except she likes hers iced and full fat)

M & B. Tall frapichino w mocha and caramel on top (depending on store the drizzle can be up to $.70 more.)

Tarzan Grande White Mocha Non-Fat no whip (actually pretty good)

FAS Princess Venti Latte with lots of carmel (lots and lots of carmel)

Wonder twin Grande mocha (yawn)

Anonymous Alice Tall carmel apple cider (my first exposure and addiction btw)

Gone Running Grande capachino non fat with room (known at every starbucks we've been to in town by name)

Mary Ella Venti iced carmel machiatto with extra whip (oh my)

Lady Boss. Grande Chai with Soy (damn it sucks to be lactose intolerant.FYI Soy in this form isn't bad)

The poor baristas; no wonder they ask for our name!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed.
Nothing feels Better than when someone remembers your drink order and suprises you with it!
Alice

Queen B said...

I typically go Venti Iced Green Tea unsweetened, but if I need a big caffeine infusion it's either Grande Iced Coffee (one of the only Grandes I'll order, but it has enough caffeine to get me shaking) or Venti Mocha Frapp non-fat. Yum... those used to get me through morning shifts waiting tables... good times.

Anonymous said...

Now I have to go get one...lol power of suggestion :)

Kim Thomas said...

Yes, please bring me one that is full of fat.....

James Evans: Mint Chip Mocha Frappucino, Extra, Extra Thick

Mom Evans: Iced Venti Non-Fat Peppermint Mocha, 5 Pumps Peppermint, 2 Pumps Mocha, No whip. (Paleeze)

Jenn Ann said...

I blame Rachel for my Venti White Chocolate Mocha, non-fat, no whip addiction in the winter. I started out by loving Venti Caramel Apple Ciders. For the summer I'm with the Queen and Venti Iced Green Tea unsweetened.

Teri said...

We dont have a starbucks in coloma but I can tell you this from the look of these drink orders I would be very confused if I had to place an order. Give me a regular coffee at dunkin donuts.

Anonymous said...

Paula: Grande peppermint hot chocolate
I had finally kicked my addiction, but now you've got me craving!
(My theory is that Starbucks puts an instantaneous addictive narcotic in their drinks to keep people coming back daily)

Paula