Monday, September 24, 2007

KAB's Untitled Pic

This pic is currently untitled. It came after a couple of weeks from hell on a certain system that is supported by a certain company by a certain somebody. Possible Titles (you pick):
-Dangers of Working from Home
-I need a vacation (oh wait, I just had one)
-It's a good thing that our conference calls are not video conference
-My gown is being cleaned so I could only wear the tiarra
-You may have 3 phones, but I have 2 computers
-I want my kids to think that my job is to be the princess
-I have a Pearl: nanny nanny boo boo

6 comments:

Teri said...

Oh, I would love to work from home. I wouldnt have to buy new shoes (not easy with my corns) nif that was the case.

She is really pretty. Does she work with you?

Kim Thomas said...

I vote for this one:
-I have a Pearl: nanny nanny boo boo

Are you accepting KAB submissions? If so, I have one for consideration.

Ruth Anne said...

I barely saw the tiara. Maybe the computer would work if the electricity was on.

Anonymous said...

HAHA Ruth! That is funny I could not see that pic.

Alice

Jane said...

All submissions accepted.

Ann said...

I vote for: It's a good thing that our conference calls are not video conference