Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Free is a Good Price

When you have to purchase a ring tone you put a lot of effort into how you will spend that $1.99. In the past I have spent hours agonizing about what my ring would be (I have splurged on Jealousy, Cross My Heart, Sweet Dreams, Girlfriend and End of the World).

The oddest thing happened. A friend told me about TuneUsIn.Com. So rather than decide how I was going to make the best value of my $1.99, I decided to download some ringtones. Not one but several (free is a good price). What follows is the ringtones I have hoarded on my phone. Not sure what it means personality wise (and what it means to excessively download), but it is any interesting list.

311: Beautiful Disaster
50 Cent: Best Friend
aint no woman
White Wedding
Bob Marley: Red Red Wine
Dude looks likes Lady
When you really love someone
Elmo
europhoric ringer
Fray-Save a Life
Hell Yeah
Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah
How Do you Like me Now?
Ice Cream Truck #5
If I had a $1,000,000 dollars
Kim Possible
Mud on the Tires
Ohio State Fight Song
Sk8er Boi
StarTrek Alert
StarTrek Intro
Sweet Jane
That's Love
Three's Company
Tim McGraw: I like it, I love it
Toilet Flush

10 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I am in awe.....ffd

Jenn Ann said...

ffd?

You're definitely a mom...beyond that...I've got to check out that site!!!

Jane said...

FFD: For further discussion

Ruth Anne said...

Odd mix.

Ruth Anne said...

Too much time to look at website. Is it just for blackberry and smartphone?

Anonymous said...

Awwww Elmo loves Jane!

Ann said...

What a diverse list! I'm going check out that site!

Anonymous said...

Please extend my sincere thanks to your friend for turning you on to the website.

Why dont I see Welcome to the Jungle, isn't that your survival song?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure either what that huge mixture of songs means personality wise....what would be interesting to know is "Which ringtone goes with which people who'd be calling you?" and which one is for when I call?

Paula

Jane said...

Paula, yours is red red wine