Monday, June 16, 2008

Look alike (Owen vs Alex)

Last Fall I was watching The Waterhorse, Legend of the Deep. The main character, Angus MacMorrow came on the screen. I immediately sent my sister in law a text message telling her I couldnt believe how much my nephew looked like him. Apparently I wasnt the first :). I watched the rest of the movie spooked by their similiarities. Yesterday the preview came on and the room was in awe.
.
Look a like meter says 9 out of 1o
My nephew Owen

Alex Etel
(Angus MacMorrow, The Water Horse, Legend of the Deep)

More Alex pics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Ann said...

Wow! That's eerie!

Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't seen the movie but if he is as cute as Owen, he must be pretty cute. Mom

Anonymous said...

They look a lot alike but I definitely think that Owen is cuter.

BTW love the pic of Emma and Daria.

Queen B said...

wow, definitely similar!

Jinjer said...

Total look-alikes!

Nikki Etel said...

While browsing the internet we came across your blog and thought we would make you smile by letting you know that we also think there are similarities between Owen and Alex .. both are good looking boys hey ?

Regards,

Alex and Nikki Etel (Alex's mum)