Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Bloggers Club

For months my brother has complained about bloggers. What a crazy world with nothing to say. Yesterday I get notification that he has posted on my blog (the first ever!!). Excited as can be I notify the Vice President of the HCBC who notifies me that he has deleted the comment. Hmmmm

An hour later he calls. Apparently there was discussion in his home that folks maybe offended, not by his comment but by the fact that he now has a blog that could be considered "Sarcastic".

I went to the blog and laughed out loud. Because these masculine antibloggers now have an alliance I am officially welcoming them to the World of Blogging.

Love you all!

Joe http://joesbits.blogspot.com/
Joe's brother from another mother http://www.bigredsrant.blogspot.com/
Just another attorney http://bellicosebrian.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Jinjer said...

The masculine antibloggers alliance - great name! I love it! Welcome to the blogging world Joe!

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

I am so into blogging now, you could never understand. I even posted a new one today.

I was born to blog. Hey, that sounds like the name of a song. I am now going to get into youtube as well and my first post will be me singing "Baby I was Born to Blog"

Ann said...

Fabulous! Be careful...if your internet is down for any extended period of time, you will go into blog withdrawals, and there is no 'methadone' to help you out! :o)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see that I got the nod on this blog. I would encourage you to head over to mine and check out my blogging song, I think it will be a big hit in the blogosphere.

I am a little bummed out that Joe already had many more blogging friends and comments than I do.

Ruth Anne said...

I am sure the novelty will wear off, but it is so funny now.

Teri said...

Oh congratulations to the new bloggers

Jenn Ann said...

I can't wait to find out if Joe sticks with this...

Kim Thomas said...

Yeah! Love the New Bloggers Club!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Mom