Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Give me an A

Imagine my disdain when I arrived at the airport (an hour early) and while calmly waiting at the gate, sipping my chai tea, stealing a sip of white chocolate mocha when I discover that the "NATIONAL CHEERLEADER CHAMPIONS" (all 30 of them) would be on the plane.

Ok, so it wasnt the cheerleaders that annoyed near as much as the cheerleader mothers talking non-stop about their precious trophy winners. (Non-stop flight good, non-stop cheerleader promotion bad).

Oh yes, "they were hot as apple pie."

7 comments:

Queen B said...

not good

Give me a S for "SHUT UP ALREADY!" :)

Ann said...

Good times...

Jinjer said...

I would have had some serious issues with that. I would have had to have said something hehe.

Jinjer said...

P.S. Thanks for the pic of the Kokopelli! LOVE IT!

Jenn Ann said...

I've got to start monitoring their travels. My mom missed her flight out of Reno last year because the cheerleaders were all there and caused crazy delays at security.

Ruth Anne said...

I like watching them on ESPN, being with them is definitely a different story.

Kim Thomas said...

Cheerleaders....snicker.