Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey. I've been to the Year 3000

I love the Jonas Brothers. Especially their song: I've been to the Year 3000. Not only does it stick in your head but it can easily get stuck in others. Today Jessica and I were singing it:

I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed but they live under water
And your great, great, great granddaughter
She's doing fine

Britney pipes up and says. "This song drives me crazy. It can't even be true."

"What do you mean sweetheart?" says her mother.

Britney states, "Well, if it is your great, great, great granddaughter it can't be the year 3000. People only live an average of 100 years so it really only could be 300 years and that would be the year 2300. I hate this song".

Nice. It's stuck in my head and now I am doing math problems.

I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed but they live under water
And your great, great, great granddaughter
She's doing fine

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well one things for sure-
Britney is smart.

Anonymous said...

Well one things for sure-
Britney is smart.

Jenn Ann said...

Britney is totally smart! And that song is really annoying...not that I've heard it, but that verse just sounds annoying :)

Jenn Ann said...

Oh and I beat Queen B here...YES!

Ruth Anne said...

Here is the truth. Great, great, great granddaughter is actually 4 generations away from the 11 year old. By that time there will be such great preservation techniques that we will be able to unfreeze the criogenetically frozen body (the plant is here in AZ), and they will be the grandaughter!

Great song.

Andrea said...

What's up with people who think mathematically?

Queen B said...

Ok, Britney is smart, but I think Ruth Anne is smarter!

Ann said...

Way to overthink a song!

And I cannot stand the Jonas Brothers...I hear them all the time thanks to Vicki, and their faces are plastered all over her walls!

Jinjer said...

YES Ann! I agree with you! I can't stand them either!! As for Britney, she's a smart cookie. How cute that she analyzed the song. I love it!

Kim Thomas said...

Ask me how happy am I that this phase is over?

Paula said...

Wow! What a smart cookie! I've not heard this song...yet. I'm sure Al will be on to it eventually!

Teri said...

they live under water?