Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

We took Ruth's idea and ran with it. The Drive In Movie was a great idea and we had tons of fun (the second movie got super cold though, if you are thinking of going pack extra blankets and remember to wear closed toe shoes).

Here's a quick budget run down:

$32 Pre-packed Pizza and Soda

$14 Pre-packed Candy and Snacks

$50 New Lawn Chairs

$7.50 Entrance to two movies

$20 Gratuitous thank you to the gentleman who jumped us when we discovered we had a dead battery

6 comments:

Ann said...

LMAO! We used to love going to the drive-in! How was the movie? I'm supposed to take Vicki to see it on Monday.

Jinjer said...

Sounds like a fun time for sure. I haven't been to the drive-in before but have always wanted to go. I am so bad with movie theaters etc because I would much rather wait until the dvd comes out so I can hit pause if I need to!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was a ton of fun! Seems like there's always somebody who ends up with a dead battery!!

Paula (the crying ninny with a crashed dead computer)

Kim Thomas said...

Dead Batteries suck

Queen B said...

that sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much good stuff that guy can pack into a simple storyline...